Friday, November 18, 2011

6 Principles for Success


Lorraine C. Ladish (left) with Mercedes Soler at CNN

Thanks to those of you who sent me tweets and messages during and after my apperance on CNN en español. On December 22 I will be back on the set to discuss more Latina mom issues.
In Spanglishbeauty I’ve listed the beauty products I used that day, and I’m grateful to all the brands that sent me their best treatments and makeup to help me look and feel radiant.
Following previous posts in which I state that perseverance breeds success as you understand it, I want to share a few tips that help me stay on track.    
  • Even when you don’t see results, keep on taking steps towards your goal.
  • If you think: “but nothing is happening”, relax! You don’t know what’s going on. You may have sent out a résumé months ago and they may be considering it today.
  • Everything worthwhile takes time. Even pregnancy is 9 months long. If it´s shorter, that´s not a good thing.
  • The more difficult life’s challenges, the better. If you overcome them, you will be much stronger than if it had all come easy.
  • When you reach your goals, don’t forget those who helped you along the way.  
  • Be grateful daily for every little good thing in your life, no matter how small.

If you enjoy this blog, follow me on Facebook or Twitter. Lorraine C. Ladish is the author of 16 books and an expert Latina mom

No comments:

Post a Comment