Monday, March 7, 2011
How to be a Positive Person: 5 Tips to make it Happen
- Stop blaming and complaining. We all have challenges come our way at some point. You can use them as a crutch or as a springboard. No matter whether your situation is your fault or someone else´s, the only person who can do something about it is you!
- Avoid blamers and complainers like the plague. They will suck your energy dry. You cannot change their situation. Only they can.
- Write a gratitude list daily. Until it becomes second nature to you to see the good in every situation, write and reread a list of things to be grateful for each day, no matter how insignificant.
- Be a doer. The more you do (within reason) the more energy you’ll have. If you waste away your life watching TV, for example, you won’t live life! One day, you will regret it.
- Don´t procrastinate. The perfect time to take action is always now. Even if you can´t enroll in college today, you can fill out the application. Any action is better than no action.
No matter whether you are an orphan, have a chronic disease, are broke, had a bad divorce – you can still be positive and take life in your hands. You are the only one who can do it. Choose to be a winner!