Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby your dreams!


I suggest adopting a positive outlook and learning to take life with a grain or two of salt, even when times are tough. You must also be willing to do what it takes in order to live life on your own terms and not settle for less. However, you must make that happen. I believe in serendipity, I believe we attract what we are, I believe in good and bad energy. But I also know that if I weren’t typing these words, nobody would do it for me.

If you’ve been thinking for years: “some day I’ll shape up,” “If only I had time, I’d go back to college,” “If I really set my mind to it I’d write a book”, give yourself a break and do something about it.

Baby your dreams! We parents know that loving a child is wonderful and yet … who enjoys sleepless nights and having to change diaper after diaper or taking the kids to the ER (I’ve visited a few in the past days) at odd hours? Who gets a kick out of a meltdown in the supermarket? But we put up with it because we love our kids with a passion and there is no other choice.

If only we all did the same for our dreams …
Give it a try, and you may be pleasantly surprised.

If you enjoy this blog, like my page on Facebook.
To know more about my books: www.lorrainecladish.com
To read “Mom Recommends” in Spanish: www.mamalatina.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment