Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lorraine C. Ladish on CNN en Español


On Monday November 14, I will be, for the second time, on CNN en españolNotimujer, interviewed by Emmy-award winning journalist Mercedes Soler. The program is aired live, from 12 midday to 1 pm, Miami time.

The subject of the interview will be my book Volver a empezar (Starting Over) and finding love again when you are a divorced or separated mom.

Of course it is wonderful to be able to reach out to my readers through a TV network, especially because I know you follow me from different countries. Many of my readers are in Spain, Mexico and the U.S, but I also have readers in Argentina, Peru, Chile, Ecuador and Greece, and other places I´ve never been to.

The magic of the Internet is that through Consejos de mamá, Mamiverse, Diario del Éxito, Success Diaries and, more recently, SpanglishBeauty, I am able to reach readers from all over the world.

I am very grateful to every single one of you who write to me and for all of my followers on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks to you all I live my dream every day, which is to make a living of connecting with others through my writing. 

Lorraine C. Ladish is the bilingual published author of 16 books and the blogs Success Diaries and Diario del Éxito. She is also an expert Latina Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment